Hack The Arena Rules
Orlando is a world leader in sports & entertainment technology. The Hack The Arena challenge is held to inspire developers to enhance the sports fan experience. We believe that bringing together creative and talented people will spark innovative ideas that can change the sports technology industry.
• Fresh Code: Everyone starts fresh with new code.
• Ownership: Your code is your own. We want to inspire great things for the fans, not for us.
• Team Size: Any team size is permitted
• Demos: Functioning demos only. No slideshows or mock-ups
• Fun: The one rule to rule them all. We want to foster a fun collaborative environment.
All entrants, regardless of winner status, will retain complete intellectual property ownership of their projects.
We will abide by the usual hacker code of conduct. Orlando Tech staff has the final say; that said, please help us make this event enjoyable for everyone!